Saturday, July 3, 2010

FIVE BURGERS AND A GUY!

"Five Burgers and a Guy", that might be the title to my next autobiography. I'm planning to write this one about myself. Is it selfish to write about yourself in an autobiography? I'm not all that impressed that it took five guys to come up with a burger. I'm more interested in a - no, that doesn't sound right. I'm not interested in guys at all! I'd be more impressed by a guy who could eat five burgers. Not that that he'd get my vote for president. Then again, seeing what we have, he might be better qualified! What might his qualifications be?

1. He would be a true American. To my knowledge, none of the ingredients in a hamburger come from foreign lands.
2. He would be politically incorrect. Like that!
3. He would be curious enough to check out the oil spill.
4. He would not be out to re-invent the wheel, or the health-scare system.
5. He would be a man who sets high goals and acheives them.
6. He would be a man you could sit down and talk to, especially if you had hamburgers. A good listener.
7. Remember Hamburger Hill? Good! Me neither!

SO...Wimpie for President!!

Other news...
MARTA has, in an effort to cut costs, decided to close restrooms in MARTA Stations. They are also planning to eliminate 9 positions. I assume two of them would be sitting and standing.

While the North American economy seems to be careening down the highway of debt, the president was allegedly quoted as saying, "America can't just stick it's foot out".

The Fourth of July is fast approaching and some see that as discriminatory saying, "We don't celebrate the "fourth" of any other month"!

Anyway, Happy Independence Day!!

No comments: